Intermedia & Animation Checkout Center
E120 Visual Arts Building
Studio Specialist: Kimberly Maher
Contact: email@example.com | 319.384.1068
|MON||12:30 pm - 3:00 pm|
|TUES||11:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|WED||12:30 pm - 3:00 pm|
|THUR||11:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|FRI||12:30 am - 4:30 pm|
The Intermedia & Animation Checkout Center abides by all of the equipment checkout policies set forth through the School of Art & Art History. Please refer to policies posted to ICON. From this center, currently enrolled Intermedia and Animation, students are able to borrow equipment and gain access to a professional sound design studio. All studio and equipment reservations are processed through the checkout.uiowa.edu application.
Students in other disciplines may be granted access to equipment for BFA, MA, and MFA exhibitions. Please complete the borrower agreement form for more information.
General - Tascam Audio Recorders, Lavaliers, Microphones, Headphones, Speakers, Projectors, Projection Screens, dSLR Cameras, Lytro cameras, Lenses, Video Cameras, 3D glasses, Tripods, Monopods, DVD / Blue-ray player, Hard Drives, TV Display, Mac Mini, iPad, iPod Touch, and supporting accessories
Advanced - XA10 Video Cameras, ProCams, Canon 5D and 7D Cameras, Sennheiser G2 wireless mic set, Lowel light kits
Sound Design Suite E126 & E133 VAB
Sound Design Suite is equipped with 5.1 surround, 2 large display monitors, amplifier, keyboard, microphones, video and sound editing software (Logic, Audacity, and Audition). Additional media equipment can be arranged. To book this studio:
- Complete the online Sound Design Suite Agreement. The agreement is good for the entire semester.
- Once the agreement is complete, you will receive additional instructions by email and gain access to the shared reservations calendar.
The MSPD Special Projects Gallery VAB E150 is reserved in conjunction with MSPD classes and to be used as a curriculum gallery. If installation needs require access outside of the class session; please contact your instructor to reserve the space.
- Use of the gallery means that you abide by all of the MSPD Special Projects Gallery Policies.
- Only SAAH approved mounting tools and designated installation hardware are permitted in the space.
- The gallery is unlocked at all times; however if your installation requires the need to lock the space, a key can be checked out through the Checkout.UIowa.edu application. To become a key borrower, please complete the online Special Projects Gallery agreement. The form is good for the entire semester. Once the agreement is complete, you will receive additional instructions by email.
NOTE: For installations in common areas please review the SAAH Gallery & Information resources page.