Note: All entering first-year students will be advised in the Academic Advising Center until they complete 24 hours of college coursework.
If you are a prospective student, please contact Undergraduate Admissions to coordinate a departmental visit and find out about other campus visit opportunities.
The School of Art & Art History's academic advisors, Lynne Lanning and Megan Lyons, are available to help you develop a plan of study for a Studio Art or Art History major. They can also help with the following:
- Advisor signatures on add/drop and other university forms
- Questions about your degree audit
- Honors program
- Second majors, minors, and certificate programs
- Academic probation
- Study abroad departmental credit
- Campus resources
- Other questions or concerns
For quick questions or to schedule an appointment, please call or email:
Office: 122 Art Building West
Hours: SUMMER HOURS BY APPT VIA EMAIL
Other helpful resources: